Yes I’ve been kissed by the frog and I feel like Cinderella.
First of all, thank you very, very, very much to the Greedy Frog for nominating me. I have such delight when I get the ping that her new zesty, fun and eye-candy blog rich in adjectives and calories gets a post, I dive to the desktop to read, for the iPhone format cannot do it justice. Check out the food from this French expat living in the north of England.
Now for the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you. (check!) 2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post. (uh, check!) 3. Share 7 things about yourself. 4. Pass the award on to 15 nominees. 5. Include this set of rules. 6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs
7 things about me:
- I am double-jointed in the right foot, right hand and right shoulder.
- Worst job: gift wrapper at Macy’s Christmas
- I have kissed the Blarney Stone
- Before kids I wanted to learn to skydive and bungee jump – course that changed first with our marriage, then on Feb. 27, 1997 and again August 24, 1999. Kids need a mom, after all.
- I have had more hair styles than Katie Couric.
- It’s impossible for me to live without reading and music.
- I am intolerant of intolerance. And yes, I see the irony. I’m working on it people.
And my nominees are…
1. Progressive Papa: Vic has opinions on a lot of things (from Mitt to Obama), and some solutions as well. I love this blog because you just never know what the next topic will be.
2. Amazing Azaleas: She is a young fashionista with a keen photographic eye. I adore this!
3. The Belle Jar: Insightful observations pro-female writings to make you think and the writing! It’s never wrong to channel Sylvia Plath.
4. Stuff Worth Talking About: Great insights into advertising, promotion and economics. Doug tells it like it is.
5. For Your Good Health: A blog about real world gardening, health and taking control of your future.
6. View and Mews by Coffee Kat: Kate makes me laugh and think with her reminisces about the world of HR
7. The South In My Mouth: Catherine has a twist on southern food that is absolutely the bomb. Best latest recipe I made from her – spicy twisted bacon. Mmmm.
8. Thoughts of a Lunatic: Secrets out, loony girl, your blog is my guilty pleasure for making me laugh out loud. If I were you reader, I’d follow her too!
9. A Day in the Life of Patootie: Self disclosure, I am an ancestry geek. This is why I’m an avid follower of Sharron.
10. The Smile Scavenger: She’s on the quest for happiness and I’m on her side.
11. Ramblings of a Cluttered Mind: She crafty. She makes things. She just not pretentious about it.
12. 1500 Saturdays: This English gal is not standing still. She’s making every second count.
13. The Attic Room: A writer of non-fiction. Making every stroke count.
14. One Odd Duck: Different. In a Good Way. Try it the Duck Way.
15. Damoward: Visual, technically stimulating. Me likey.
Truly there are plenty more blogs to include. I adore the creativity of blogging!